Month two of Fictitious1 is time to get everything in order. Now that the barebones are in place, there needs to be some structure.
I’m a great list maker. I find that there is something almost cathartic about crossing items off a list. I also thought that if I post my monthly aims here for you all to see, I might be more motivated to complete them.
1. Finally create an ‘about’ page
2. Get the Fictitious1 Goodreads page up and running
3. This is the big one – organise my ‘to read’ shelf
4. Write and upload some reviews of books I’ve read this year
5. Find some more audiobook to review
6. Participate in some daily or weekly challenges
7. Find some great blogs to follow
Recommend me some interesting blogs to follow!
What tips and tricks do you use to get motivated and/or stay organised?
Anything you think I should add to the list?