I can’t believe it is Friday all ready. I have managed to have a bizarrely unproductive week. I’m pretty sure the only thing I achieved was to put more things on my to-do list.
Inspired by Daily Prompt: Viral. I have come up with a first. Well, a first for me at least.
I don’t know about you but I’m not really a Monday person. I tend to put things off until Monday, then nothing gets done anyway. My new idea that I am going to trial is the Friday to-do list.
The Friday to-do list is going to be more motivating. As each Friday I am going to sit down and evaluate my achievements for the week. If I have completed most of my chores, I will try to reward myself on the weekend.
Another reason I think that Friday is the right to-do list day is that often there is some down time over the weekend. Usually what is left on the to-do list by the weekend are the things that you really don’t want to do. By getting organised on a Friday, I am hoping that I will knock off some of the more interesting items by the end of the weekend freeing up time during the week for the more tedious jobs.
The final reason I think this will work is that on a Friday I am often looking for some ‘busy’work to do. Jobs that make it look like I’m busy working but really are not to0 mentally stimulating. 🙂
This Friday’s To-Do list of blog related tasks include:
1. Write a review for Once by Morris Gleitzman
2. Finish my review of Metatropolis
3. Finish reading Kiera’s Quest and attempt to tackle a tasteful review.
4. Finish listening to The False Prince and write a review.
5. Finish reading Memory’s Wake by Thursday (review due the following Tuesday)
6. Download the next lot of R4R books: All Our Yesterdays, BZRK reloaded, Into the Dark: The Shadow Prince.
As always, 7. Organise my To Be Read shelves!!!
Do you find that to-do lists help?
Any recommendations on how to keep on top of Read for Review requests?
Happy reading 🙂